Palo Alto Online has just posted an article about this weekend’s May Fete Parade and Fair. Check it out!
See coverage of the 2012 parade here: Palo Alto Weekly Parade Coverage
Hope to see you there!
Just a reminder! The 91st Annual May Fete Fair will be held at Palo Alto’s Heritage Park (300 Homer Avenue) on Saturday, May 4. It will begin upon the conclusion of the May Fete Parade and will continue until 1pm.
There Fair will include:
- 29 booths hosted by local businesses and non-profits featuring FREE FUN & GAMES!
- Food Trucks (Armadillo Willy’s, Kara’s Cupcakes, MoBowl, The Mulberry Guy, and WeSushi)
- The Museum of American Heritage will have antique cars parked on the street, as well as an exhibit in the adjacent Roth Building, and a family fair.
- Music by local band, Grounds for Dismissal, Palo Alto School Bands, and the Stanford Marching Band.
We hope to see you all there!
The 91st annual Palo Alto May Fete Parade and Fair is quickly approaching. If you are new to the community or have lived here for years, the May Fete Fair is a great place to check out some of the best organizations in our city. Learn more about what is in your city. Many of these organizations will have games for the kids to play, so be sure to bring your kids! This year’s list of booths at Heritage Park includes:
|Friends of Magical Bridge|
|Friends of the Palo Alto Animal Shelter|
|Kiwanis Club of Palo Alto|
|Kiwanis International’s Eliminate ProjectMagical Bridge|
|Museum of American History|
|Palo Alto Art Center|
|Palo Alto Community Services|
|Palo Alto History Museum|
|Palo Alto Humane Society|
|Palo Alto Recreation Foundation (PARF)|
|Peninsula Pediatric Dentistry|
|Pet Food Depot|
|Project Safety Net|
|Santa Clara AquamaidsSteve Caria – State Farm|
|San Jose Earthquakes|
|Youth Community Service (YCS)|
|Zero Waste Palo Alto|
Get ready to celebrate our 90th Annual Palo Alto May Fete Parade and Fair on Saturday, May 4th, 2013 from 10am to 1pm at the Heritage Park (300 Homer Ave) in Palo Alto!!
The Fair will start at the end of the Parade and end around 1:00 pm.
There will be free fun and games! And food trucks, too!
With less than two days to go and the excitement building, we can’t help but keep smiling knowing that the San Jose Earthquakes will being making a stop at the Fair! Q the mascot is participating in the parade and the Quakes Street Team is hosting a booth at the park. Although the players will be in Vancouver busy warming up to play the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, the street team will have Earthquakes freebies and chances to enter a raffle. Fans can catch the game later at 4pm that will be broadcast live on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.
Saturday, May 5 is shaping up to be a beautiful day, which temperatures in the low to mid 70s. Perfect weather for a beautiful day outdoors at Heritage Park for the May Fete Fair! What better way to capture the day than with the photographers from local Palo Alto start-up, Photo Mambo! Look for their photographers and be sure to take a photo or two, just in time for Mother’s Day!
- Palo Alto Senior High School (Paly)
- Henry M. Gunn High School
- David Starr Jordan Middle School
- Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle School (JLS)
- Terman Middle School
This year we are ecstatic to announce our extensive line-up for the May Fete Fair! Not only is local company Jufunira Camp leading several fun outdoor activities, we have over 25 fun games, activities, and attractions for you and your family, among them:
- Arts and crafts activities including Frisbee Spin Art, face painting, and animal tattoos, balloon artists, and the Palo Alto Art Center Truck;
- Games such as a bean bag toss, Wheel of Fortune, relay course and other running games, life-sized Angry Birds game, and a Bounce House;
- and much, much more!